- An ORM Tool
- Used in the Data layer of the applications
- Implements JPA (Java Persistence API) i.e its have set of standards that have been prescribed for any persistence of any implementation need to be satisfied to persistence rules in the java that given minimal change of codes means follow the all rules of persistence in later if any change in the ORM tools with minimum change in the code.
Why We Have to Use ORM Tools?
Here there is one problem to object save in to relational database each entity of the object save individually to the database table in the associated columns. It is more times taken and complex in case of lots of user objects to be save into the database table.
When Inserting into database.
Object’s Property ID set to ID column
Object’s Property Date of Birth set to DOB Column
When Fetching Result Set from Database Table.
Column ID‘s Value set to Object’s ID Property
- Introduction to Hibernate 3.0
- Hibernate Architecture
- Setting Up Hibernate
- Writing a First Hibernate Application Using Annotation
- Writing a First Hibernate Application Using Mapping File
- Understanding Hibernate O/R Mapping
- Saving Objects using Hibernate APIs
- Using Annotations vs Configuration files
- hbm2ddl Configuration and Name Annotations
- Retrieving Objects using session.get
- Hibernate Update Query
- Hibernate Delete Query
- Value Types and Embedding Objects
- Saving Collections
- Configuring Collections and Adding Keys
- Proxy Objects and Eager and Lazy Fetch Types
- Hibernate One-To-One Mapping Tutorial
- Hibernate One-To-Many Mapping Tutorial
- Hibernate Many-To-One Mapping Tutorial
- Hibernate Many-To-Many Mapping Tutorial
- CascadeTypes and Other Things
- Implementing Inheritance in Hibernate (Single Table Strategy, With Table Per Class Strategy, With Joined Strategy)
- CRUD Operations Using Hibernate 3 (Annotation and Configuration)
- Transient, Persistent and Detached Objects in Hibernate
- Understanding State Changes of Object in Hibernate
- Introducing HQL(Hibernate Query Language) and the Query Object
- Select and Pagination in HQL
- Understanding Parameter Binding and SQL Injection
- Named Queries
- Introduction to Criteria API
- Understanding Restrictions
- Cacheing in Hibernate: First Level and Second Level Cache in Hibernate
- Using Query Cache in Hibernate
- Hibernate Batch Processing
This tutorial textual implementation of Java Brain Videos.