Cloud Computing provides us a means by which we can access the applications as utilities, over the internet. It allows us to create, configure, and customize the business applications online. Cloud Computing is a virtualization based technology that reduces the cost of IT infrastructure. It provides a solution of IT infrastructure in low cost.
In computer networking, cloud computing is computing that involves a large number of computers connected through a communication network such as the Internet, similar to utility computing. In science, cloud computing is a synonym for distributed computing over a network, and means the ability to run a program or application on many connected computers at the same time.
Cloud Computing makes computer infrastructure and services available “on-need” basis. The computing infrastructure could include hard disk, development platform, database, computing power or complete software applications. To access these resources from the cloud vendors, organizations do not need to make any large scale capital expenditures. Organization need to “pay per use” i.e. organization need to pay only as much for the computing infrastructure as they use. The billing model of cloud computing is similar to the electricity payment that we do on the basis of usage. In the description below vendor is used for cloud computing service provide and organization is used for user of cloud computing services.
Cloud Computing Contents-
1. Introduction of Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud computing?
- History of Cloud computing
- Advantages of Cloud computing
- Disadvantages of Cloud computing
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Cloud Infrastructure Components
- How does Cloud Computing Work?
2. Cloud Service Models
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS)
- Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
3. Cloud Deployment Models
4. Cloud Advanced Concepts
- Cloud Computing Management
- Cloud Computing Data Storage
- Cloud Computing Virtualization
- Cloud Computing Security
- Cloud Computing Operation
- Cloud Computing Applications
- Cloud Computing Providers
- Cloud Computing Challenges
- Mobile Cloud Computing